The file called products.xml contains the following:
- A root element called catalog.
- Fifteen elements within the class element called product.
- Each product element includes elements called productNum, productName, productDescription, productPrice, and productImage.
Create an HTML page that uses AJAX to create a catalog page that resembles the following screenshots:
- Screenshot 1
- Screenshot 2
- The code generates an HTML table and displays the product number, name, description, and price in one column and the product image in the second column.
- I used the following tutorial and example to guide my development efforts:
You can only test this on a web server that can respond to the XMLHttpRequest, so you will need to test this assignment on classweb, your web host, or use UniServer. If you have installed Apache server that should work fine.