Objectives: Gain experience using structural HTML and CSS.
Description: In this exercise you will create a web page using various structure tags, tables, and lists.
Structure an HTML Page Using CSS.
Use Notepad++ to create an html page that will use CSS to arrange the various semantic tags.
Be sure to do the following:
- Your web page should be arranged like the figure.
- Your web page should look as much as possible like the demo page.
- You can download the images, text, and color values in this
- Both the text and the color values are in the doc file.
- Use CSS as needed. Keep in mind we will be learning additional CSS for these tags.