Create ER diagrams for the following scenarios:
Scenario One .
IYSL is a regional soccer association. Each city in the region
has one team that represents it. Each team has a maximum of 15
players and a minimum of 11 players. Each team also has up to
three coaches. Each team plays two games (home and visitor)
against the all the other teams during the season.
Scenario Two .
Develop an E-R Diagram for Fred's Catering Service. Each dinner is
based on a single entree, but each entree can be served at many dinners. A
guest can attend many dinners and each dinner can be attended by many
guests. Each dinner invitation may be mailed to many guests and each guest
may receive many invitations.
Scenario Three .
- A division can operate zero to several projects, but each
project belongs to a single division.
- A division has many employees, but each employee is
assigned to only one division.
- An employee might be assigned to zero or many projects,
and each project has at least one employee assigned to
- Each division is managed by one of its employees, and an
employee can manage only one division.
- An employee may or may not have any dependents.
- The company maintains a list of desired skills, but not
all of these skills are currently represented in the