The following table shows a possible course sequence for students attempting to complete the Health Informatics major courses in six semesters. Most non-HI requirements are not listed.
|Over Six Semesters|
|Fall #1||Spring #1||Fall #2||Spring #2||Fall #3||Spring #3|
|INFO 1150||INFO 1182||INFO 3380||INFO 3330||INFO 4424||INFO 4422|
|INFO 1181||INFO 3307||INFO 4407||HCA 1115||MGT 2217||INFO 4426|
|HCA 3350*||MGT 2216||HCA 4465||HCA 4489|
(Click on any course to see a course description.)
To see the courses over eight semesters, refer to the Degree Map.
Most courses are offered both Fall and Spring with the following exceptions:
Courses offered Fall only:
- INFO 4424: Healthcare Workflow Process Analysis and Redesign
Courses offered Spring only:
- INFO 4422: Health Information Governance
- INFO 4426: Health Data Analytics
- HCA 3350: Organizational Behavior in Healthcare
- HCA 4465: Health Care Operations and Quality
- HCA 4473: Healthcare Strategic Planning and Marketing
Click here for the 2016 HI by semester page.
Click here for the pre-2016 HI by semester page.